Hosted Collaboration Software
Keep Teams In Sync
Hosted collaboration software gives you a central place to share documents and information. Designed to work with familiar Office applications, hosted collaboration software lets you work together on proposals and projects in real-time because you have access to the documents and information you need from virtually anywhere. This along with Lync Online, Microsoft’s next-generation cloud communications service that connects people in new ways from anywhere by using presence, instant messaging, PC-to-PC calling, and rich online meetings with audio, video, and web conferencing, will give your team enterprise collaboration tools on a small business budget.
Share and Collaborate with Ease
- Share and manage important documents quickly, both on- and offline
- Invite external users to work on projects, documents, and other important data
- Keep everyone up to date with company information and news
Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls, online meetings, and phone calls.
- Get real-time presence information—including photos, availability status, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync users in your organization or in other organizations that use Lync.
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
TestimonialsNXT Evolution has saved me a many hours beating my head against the keyboard with their outstanding help desk services.
Joe Walker – OwnerNXT Evolution's cloud services has provided my team with the necessary tools to communicate effectively.
Nancy Schultz – General Manager